1. TermsBy accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Geocoder License
- Usage: Paying customers of the MapLarge Geocoder may use the geocode results for any lawful purpose.
- Geocoder Privacy:
- When you upload your data to MapLarge servers, MapLarge will offer an industry standard secure method of transfer including HTTPS or Secure FTP. MapLarge will use its secure server infrastructure to geocode your data.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store your data. We restrict access to your information to MapLarge employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- Once your data is geocoded, MapLarge will offer the secure methods of downloading your data. Your download link contains a unique URL to access your data. It is your joint responsibility with MapLarge to maintain the confidentiality of this unique URL. MapLarge may keep a copy of your data in a secure location in case you need to access it again in the future. In the event you wish to have this data destroyed immediately, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your transaction ID included in your receipt.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Map Large's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Map Large's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Map Large at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Map Large's web site are provided "as is". Map Large makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Map Large does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
5. LimitationsIn no event shall Map Large or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Map Large's Internet site, even if Map Large or a Map Large authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and ErrataThe materials appearing on Map Large's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Map Large does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Map Large may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Map Large does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
7. LinksMap Large has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Map Large of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing LawAny claim relating to Map Large's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.